Dear Parents and Caregivers,
We are all very excited in anticipation of the start of our 2018 Kindy year. We look forward to welcoming Kindy Red and Green on Wednesday 31st of January and Kindy Blue and Yellow on Thursday 1st and Friday 2nd of February.
The school day runs from 8.40am -2.50 pm and the students attend all day. Please ensure your contact details are up to date with the school’s administration.
On the first day of school please bring:
• The school booklist equipment – please place in the boxes provided and ensure your child’s name is written on the A3 display folder.
• A school bag containing your child’s hat. (Please write your child’s name inside their hat) • A drink bottle filled with water, clearly labelled with your child’s name.
• Crunch-n-sip (a piece of fruit or a vegetable). Each child will eat their own food. At crunch-n-sip time, students are only allowed to eat fruit or vegetables. Please ensure your child knows which container or bag contains their crunch-n-sip.
• Recess (10.40 am) - Please ensure students know which food in their lunch box is for recess. We recommend that student’s eat half of their lunch (1/2 a sandwich wrapped separately) at recess and the rest of their lunch and snacks at lunch time.
• Lunch (1 pm) - Kindy and Pre-Primary students eat recess and lunch together on the verandah. Adding an ice brick to your child’s lunch things is recommended to help keep it fresh.
Thank you Jenelle Blankley and Hayley Backhouse